Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another great site...

Yea another awesome site and it's made by none other than myself! You can find it at www.wolfchampion.blogspot.com

Yes, I know I've already got an awesome blog, but I have a sympton called schizophrenia.  My other half spontaneously comes out and makes blogs about me under the alias of "D-Man" or "Declan".  So everything you read on www.wolfchampion.blogspot.com is true (yes, sadly I listen to Dizzee Rascal on occasion, I'm sorry).

My other half may also spread lies sometimes (they're usually about the talented Taylor Swift, the awesome Matt Spear or the poor, little innocent Myer).  But you can always trust on my other half (and consequently me) being Wolf Champion all the time.  My other half (as I jokingly refer to him as the D-Evil) may (but is not limited to) slandering this site and saying that I'm lying, so I'm just preparing you guys for that.  In fact he is most likely to say that this complete post is bullshit and start throwing personal insults at me (his personal defence mechanism) and saying how "I'm a tosser" or "You're not Wolf Champion, I am" and other trivial insults like that.

But fear not loyal readers I am getting psychiatric help and seeking to become one with myself once again.  So until then, be careful of what you read at my other site.

Catch you on the flipside,
Matt



P.S.  And yes my two sides comment on each others blogs.  I'm cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment