Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Harry Is A...

Hippie girl robot.

Just think about it.  His "brothers" look exactly the same as him, therefore they must all be the same model of robot.  And his parents are rich white people, who bought them because they couldn't have normal human kids (like me or anyone else).  And whenever he's playing COD or Halo he always manages to spawn kill and beat us every single time, like the game code is encoded into him.  And not too mention that he has a serial number on his right buttock (don't ask how I know).

So all this time we've been calling Harry a screen watcher and a cheat, but he's been denying it the whole time, because he was right.  It was all encoded into his robot hardware.

So I think I speak for all of us when I say I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart and hope you can find it in yours to forgive us.

And what's the bet he's going to retaliate by calling me a robot and/or insulting Taylor Swift somehow?


An artist's impression of Harry Scott.

Catch you on the flipside,
Matt


P.S.  Does anyone else hate it how whenever you go next blog, it's always German?

2 comments: