Monday, November 8, 2010

Found a great little site...

This week's blog in focus is http://dolphinshavelungs.blogspot.com/

I know you may be thinking "Wait, that blog name is not true", but don't look away just yet, this whole site is ironic.  The title, the posts it's just great.  It has such classic lines as "Matt Spear stole my goddam chair" when it's obviously mine.  It's so funny it had me loling the whole time at it's well thought out lie, which are clever and are almost realistic if it wasn't for it's complete bull shit (and poor grammar).

So all in all I give this blog an ironic (which is a good song beeteedub) rating of
4 out of 5 wolves.














And because the song is stuck in my head now, it can be in yours as well.







Catch you on the flipside,
Matt

4 comments:

  1. The Chair WAS mine dick... it had that little bag strap thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Visit http://dolphinshavelungs.blogspot.com/
    for an all-star, in depth, interesting, scandalous, and sexy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard wonderful things about www.wolfchampion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Steve. Someone has common sense around here.

    ReplyDelete