Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Hey guys, it's me again.  Your friendly neighbourhood Wolf Champion (Matt).

So how do you guys like the re-design?  I thought my old blog (which I've had since 2004) was getting a bit shabby so I thought I might spruce it up a bit :)

I know how everyone loved my old blog and the thousands of comments were really awesome (along with my thousands of awesome fans), but I thought I needed a fresh start.

I know how all you thousands of followers are thinking "Hey Matt!  I can't comment on your ridiculously awesome new blog!  What's up with that?"  Well as I said before I wanted a new start and I wanted to be fair to all the other bloggers in the blogosphere, so I've decided to ban you all from commenting and viewing (except for this one post).  Sorry guys, but it's for the greater good.

And for anyone looking for my old blog (featured on blogger.com in June 2007!!!), will be disappointed as I have deleted all remnants of it, and anyone looking for it, will not be able to find it, because now (in theory) it doesn't exist, so there will be no evidence of it.  Like I said I wanted a fresh start.

So I hope you guys will enjoy the second coming of Matthew J. Spear.


Catch you on the flipside,
Matt




P.S.  I didn't willing block all you guys, the admins at blogger.com did because they thought I was way too OP, so they decided to nerf me :(



P.P.S  Does anyone else find it weird how blogger.com doesn't recognize "blog" as a real word?

No comments:

Post a Comment